Welcome

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, June 25, 2012

Good News!


I just got notice that my entry "Balboa Park Pond" was excepted in the National Watercolor Society 92nd Annual Exhibition which runs September 29th thru December 2nd, 2012.
"Balboa Park Pond" watercolor 20"x28"


"Silver Heart" was juried into the San Diego Watercolor Society 32nd Annual International Exhibition, 10-28 thru October 31st, 2012

"Silver Heart" watercolor 19"x27'


I am pleased that "Edible Flowers" are currently on exhibit in Segil Fine Art's Summer Show, "The Farmer's Market - from Field to Farm, Market to Table", June 23rd thru August 18th, 2012
"Edible Flowers" watercolor 15"x23"



"Foil Grid Fold" is currently on display in the Transparent Watercolor Society of America's 36th Annual Exhibit, June 15th - August 5th, 2012. It won The Founder's Award
"Foil Grid Fold" watercolor 20"x28"






3 comments:

  1. Wow Kathleen, you've had a very good 2012 so far. Congratulations on all of your acceptances. Your paintings are so stunning. It's no wonder that they have gotten into all of these venues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope to see you again this year at one of the shows!

      Delete
  2. A HUGE congratulations to you! That is fabulous. I'm so happy they recognize a wonderful artist like you....your paintings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete